Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A.D.R + Yeezy: Yeezy TAUGHT me...

YEEZY in Louis V, S/S/ 2012

Vogue Japan E.I.C./my style spiritual leader, Anna dello Russo, took to her own blog today and re-imagined K.West in the Top 10 looks from Men's Fashion Week. I won't lie: the woman was pretty much spot on.

I mean, realistically, if anyone is going to rock "mandals" correctly (see above), it would most likely be Yeezy.
YEEZY in Roberto Cavalli, S/S 2012
The bold color palette of this suit would really pop under the hot lights of one of Yeezy's provocative interrogations interviews.
YEEZY in Dolce & Gabbana, S/S/ 12


"They say I dress so White/but my swag so urban."

YEEZY in Versace, S/S 12

Just hetero enough...

YEEZY in Versace, S/S 12
Yeezy rarely misses an opportunity to scrunch his sleeves up or nip in the waist.


To see the rest check out the remaining looks on Anna's site, where she boldly declares, "I don't want to be cool. I want to be fashion." ::side eye:: If you have ever seen this woman, then you know how ironical those words actually are.

Anna on a Tuesday: b*tch is crazy



No comments:

Post a Comment