Friday, June 10, 2011

If I had an office to go into every day...


...I would definitely strive to wear something, anything like the above. As a freelance personal shopper, I usually email folks in my skiivies, so it's fun to see Ms. Chioma Nnadi's play on prints and texture in the office. Even more, it's good to see a woman of color in the Vogue offices, period. I'm jus' sayin'...

And for the record, what is up with these J.Crew mandarin orange bells Ms. Nnadi is sporting?! Like every hot b*tch in the game is sporting them this week (they are sold out at NET-A-PORTER, by the by)!



Hanneli...Solange...Vogue writers. Is this what Malcolm Gladwell would call the "tipping point"?




Only if I buy a pair, I presume. Which I most likely will, because I am a sheep. Bleeep!! Well, that and the fact that they will go will all the summer ensems I am formalizing in my headddddd.

1 comment:

  1. The sherbert double scoop look is fantastic! I think I need to copy her and wear coral and orange... I might have just fallen in love

    ReplyDelete