Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What's New (For ME) At NET-A-PORTER.COM

...Having once been the dope half of the wise-cracking and numbers-breaking US Personal Shopping team at NET-A-PORTER, I'm still a sucker for online "perusing" for myself and my clients on the luxury site. I try to keep it all bizness, with the focus on my client's wardrobes, but can you really blame a girl for looking for herself?!

Yeah, me neither. So I hardly felt guilty when I found these gorgeous pieces from the Pre-Fall collections that are steadily rolling in on the site. A freelance personal shopper's schedule is very busy and very stylish. You gotta accessorize accordingly.

I can wear this when meeting vendors in the city. They often try to play a personal shopper, but you can't front on this Donna Karan number.
This Roland Mouret dress is perfect for dinner with the clients. You want to make sure your ladies know that you're fly and you're going to make them look fly.
All bizness, all day: I can see myself taking meetings (and names) in this Burberry pantsuit.
To top it all off, I decided I needed these Prada sunglasses in my life. They are high-impact, high-energy, and you gotta know not to take yourself too seriously when they're perched high on your nose.
I adore this Emilio Pucci cuff for its gauche spirit. I could see myself adding it to a simple everyday outfit just for the sheer audaciousness of it all.
I have a simple code: throw on a maxi and you're good to go. This Burberry Prorsum gown is the perfect solution to modern evening glamour. For a fun surprise, I would layer over-the-thigh leather boots underneath.








No comments:

Post a Comment