Wednesday, June 22, 2011

SNAP judgements

As one of my favorite pastimes is silently judging the ensembles of others, I thought why not share some of my running commentary about the styles and tribulations of modern starlets? It's not all snippy, off the-cuff comments on the ill-fated execution of one's attire, but a lot of it is.

It's not fair...it's not right...but it sure is fun.

Nicki Minaj in who knows...
How Queens Plaza of you, dear.
 
Beyonce in Helmut Lang
Wait...I like this. How odd. A little indie cool for the queen of mainstream. Color me impressed. 
Kirstie Alley, in what appears to be Roland Mouret
Say word, Kirstie?! I'm not mad. 
Julia Sarr-Jamois in Rodarte and Prada
       Oh, Jules...I study at your feet.                                                         
Diane Kruger in Alessandra Rich
"Eich bein fly!" I love you, Diane--your Deutsch self stunts on 'em everytime!
Jennifer Lopez in Herve Leger
What the world needs now is not another forty-something year old in a bandage dress, but I'm willing to let that slide if J tells me where she got 'dem shades! Niiiiice!


No comments:

Post a Comment