Thursday, June 23, 2011

SNAP judgements: PART deux

My dear readers,

Apparently my snips and snaps at the styles and tribulations of modern starlets pulled on your heartstrings and tickled your bellies oh so much, that I'm back with more--much to your amusement and the chagrin of pretty much everyone else. My big mouth is flattered.

Kate Winslet in Victoria Beckham
And she's dating a male model!? Sam Mendes, this is what "happily divorced" looks like.

Anna Paquin in Versus
Sookie, if you're reading this than you already know what I'm thinking....
Jennifer Lopez in Lanvin
Although that headdress looks like the makings of a turban, I'm going to look the other way on this one. She's wearing Lanvin... in the desert, so she's kind of a beast.  
Hailee Steinfeld in Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti
My, how the Juniors department has changed since my heyday. I'm not mad though. However, a little girl with this much swag? She's bound for homeschool. The public school system just isn't ready.

Olivia Palermo in Victoria Beckham
Olivia, who?! Eat a sandwich and stop trying so hard. It'll do wonders on your metabolism and wardrobe.  
Evan Rachel Woods in Dolce & Gabbana
Tomboi swag on a hundred-trillion! The openly bi-sexual actress has seemingly channeled her inner  stud...and how!

Liv Tyler in Stella McCartney
Stealing Beauty, indeed.

Sienna Miller in Ralph Lauren
We're just gonna go ahead and call this a fail.

3 comments:

  1. I'd be scared for your snap judgement on me! Be easy..remember we're friends...although I must contest your judgement of "Olivia who?" I LOVE everything about her outfit, purse, and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come now, Devin, you know you stay fly! No judgements here!
    Dee, isn't it fun? Pithy yet degenerate?! SO glad you're enjoying the blog!!

    ReplyDelete